Fit Fest Diva Night
Friday, April 19 from 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Fleet Feet Montclair | 603 Bloomfield Avenue, Montclair, NJ
Did you know?
- Sports bras should be replaced as often as running shoes?
- 8 out of 10 women are wearing the incorrect sports bra size?
If your current sports bra isn't giving you what you need, let us help you get the support you deserve! With a well-fitting sports bra, women should not have the need to wear two sports bras or be chaffed on the skin by the band.
- Professional Bra Fitting
- Benefits of yoga and massage
- Facial Tips
- Discounts, Raffles and more!
Please RSVP to email@example.com
Signs It's Time To Part Ways from Your Sports Bra
- The bottom band chafes. Over time, the bottom band loses elasticity and the resulting slack can lead to chafing. Just say no to any physical abuse from your bra.
- You can't read the tags anymore. If the tags are faded to the point you can't read them, it's time to see other sports bras.
- It's too big or too small. Your bra size is constantly changing. That's why 8 out of 10 women wear the wrong size bra. If you have lost or gained weight, you probably need a bra fitting. A supportive bra relies on a perfect fit.
- You need more than one. If you need more than one sports bra, you are not getting what you need. Try a more supportive style designed for larger cups.