IT'S TIME TO
WITH NATHAN SPORTS
For Running Safety Tips click here.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 59,000: the number of pedestrians injured by cars annually
- Every 2 hours: the frequency in which a pedestrian is struck and killed by a car
- 6-9 p.m.: the hours between which the most pedestrian fatalities occur
- 195 feet: the average distance it can take a car moving at 45 mph to stop
SEE AND BE SEEN
- 360-DEGREE REFLECTIVITY: Ensures you will be visible from any direction -- front, side and back.
- MULTIPLE REFLECTIVE POINTS: Provides sources for light to reflect from at different heights.
- RETRO-REFLECTIVITY: Reflects light back directly to its source for stronger visibility.
- ACTIVE LED LIGHTS: Provides visibility no matter where or what type of light sources exists.
- COLORED LED LIGHTS: Alert drivers as to which direction they are approaching you -- from the front (white) or from behind (red).
HOW DO YOU GET LIT?