Not sure what to get that special runner or fitness enthusiast in your life? We have 10 great Valentine's day gift ideas for you!
1. Socks - Treat the feet to something nice like moisture wicking socks by My Soxy Feet, Balega, SmartWool, Feetures and Thorlo. value $10 to $20
2. Sweaty Bands - Stylish, fun and fashionable. value $15 to $18
3. Trigger Point Performance Therapy GRID Foam Roller - A tool used for self massage. It's the gift that keeps on giving. value $40
4. Safety Gear - Light the way to health and love showing you care about his/her safety with Knuckle Lights or a Black Diamond Headlamp. value $40
5. Winter Cold Gear - The weather has been chilly and cold, but your heart is not. Protect that special someone from the winter elements with a warm, cozy top by SmartWool and IceBreaker. Great for cycling and skiing too! value $100+
6. GPS Watch - Allow him/her to spend less time playing with online mapping sites or in the car driving around, clocking miles for routes and more time with you. GPS watches from TIMEX and GARMIN track distance, pace and time. value $100 to $500, depending on the features of the watch
7. Running Shoes - Support his/her dreams and feet too! Happy feet = healthy heart. value $110-$150
8. Workout or Running Outfit - Cover him/her in love with a top and bottom by Nike, Brooks, Saucony, Mizuno or Asics. value $115+
10. Gift Certificate - All out of ideas? We are too! =) Make shopping easy with a gift card. Available in any denomination.
And of course, we gift wrap for free too with purchase.