TAKE YOUR TRAINING TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
This 8-week program is geared towards runners and walkers who are comfortable with 3 miles, but are looking to take it up a notch. We'll progress gradually, preparing you to complete the 10k distance. Our goal race is the Cherry Blossom 10k on Sunday, April 8, 2018, in Branch Brook Park.
Kick Off Meeting
Workout Times and Locations
- FEBRUARY - APRIL, 2018 TRAINING SESSIONS
- February 3rd - March 31st: 8:30 am, SATURDAY sessions at Fleet Feet Sports
- February 7th - April 4th : 6:30 pm, WEDNESDAY sessions at Verona Park
Suggested Level Prior to Start of Program
- Registrants should be comfortable running or run/walking 2-3 miles at least 2 to 3 times weekly.
- Coaches will help you find the pace that best suits your comfort level.
- Training schedule
- Coached training sessions
- Educational seminars
- Weekly informational e-mails
- Technical training shirt
- FREE CycleBar Montclair Demo Ride - Tuesday, 2/6 @ 7pm
- Special promotional CycleBar rates for participants
- $135 (does not include race registration)
- NOTE: No refunds after program start date. Minimum: 20 people
Beyond Boundaries 10K Training More Info »
KICK-OFF MEETING Wedesday, January 31, 2018 | First Class: Saturday, February 3, 2018
FEBRUARY 3rd - APRIL 2018 Saturdays: 8:30 am @ Fleet Feet Sports; Wednesdays: 6:30 pm at Verona Park
Branch Brook Park Cherry Blossom 10K on April 8, 2018
$135 excluding race fee
Take your training to the next level! This 8-week program is geared towards runners and walkers who are comfortable with 3 miles, but are looking to take it up a notch. We'll progress gradually, preparing you to complete the 10k distance. Our goal race is the Cherry Blossom 10k, April, 2018 8th in Branch Brook Park.