YOU Can DO 26.2!
...is a 16-week marathon support program for runners who are preparing for a fall marathon. Participants can pick the marathon of their choice (i.e. NYC, Bucks County, Philly etc.) with a late October, early November time frame. Our experienced coaches (70 combined marathon finishes - including Boston) will guide participants through successful training schedules and plans to maximize individual success. The support series will include group runs, educational workshops (i.e. nutrition, injury prevention, etc.), speed training, core strengthening clinics, weekly motivational e-mails, and a Saucony technical t-shirt. Whether you are training for a first ever endurance event or you are a seasoned runner setting a new performance goal YOU CAN DO 26.2 Marathon Training Series will meet your needs.
PICK YOUR FAVORITE RACE!
YOU Can DO 26.2! prepares you for a fall marathon distance event.
WORKOUT & WORKSHOP TIMES | LOCATIONS
- Kick Off Meeting at Fleet Feet
- Core Strengthening Clinic** at Brookdale Park
- 2017 Date TBA
- **Exercise mat is required**
- Long Supported Runs leaving Fleet Feet
- Speed Training at Brookdale Park
- Weekly Fun Runs leaving Fleet Feet (optional)
- Thursdays, 6:00 p.m. (3-6 miles)
- Sundays, 7:00 a.m. (8+ miles)
- Workshops/Meetings at Fleet Feet
- ASK THE COACH Roundtable Discussion - 2017 Date TBA
- Sweat Test Run - 2017 Date TBA
- Nutrition, Injury Prevention and other clinic dates and info - TBA
- Proven marathon training schedule for beginner and intermediate
- Scheduled supported long runs (coach supported)
- Special discounts and shopping opportunities
- Educational seminars covering nutrition, hydration, race preparation, rest/recovery, injury prevention and more!
- Saucony tech shirt
- Speed and Core Strengthening clinics
- Private Facebook page
- Weekly motivational e-mails
- Camaraderie of a group
- Nutrition guidance
SUGGESTED ACTIVITY LEVEL PRIOR TO START OF TRAINING
Participants should be able to comfortably run 8 miles at a pace of 13-minute per mile or less.
Note: No refunds after the kick-off meeting. There are no exchanges or transfers at any time. Please note program registration does NOT include race registration fee.
- 2017 Cost - TBA (Incredible value! Coupon Booklet = $50+ value, Core & Speed Clinics = $120 value, Supported Long Runs = $30 value, Tech Shirt = $40 value, Coaches Forum & Educational Workshops = priceless!)
- $20 discount for Marathon Training Program Graduates
- Registering for your goal event (i.e. Philly, NYC, Bucks County, etc.) is NOT included in Fleet Feet's program cost. Registering for your goal event is the responsibility of each participant.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
"The Fleet Feet Marathon Training Program far exceeded my expectations and greatly improved my ability to train for and successfully run my first marathon. The coaches are all accomplished and enthusiastic runners and the lecturers are all professionals in their fields. Fleet Feet generates such a strong sense of community and friendship within the local running populace. You will not be disappointed by this program." - Matt Repoli (2014 participant)
Program Start: Kick-Off meeting for 2017 TBA
Program Schedule: See details on webpage
Program Fee: TBA
Description: Perfect for the busy marathon trainee who is registered for a fall endurance event and is looking for support & guidance along the training journey. This 16-week support guide will include a sample training schedule for both beginner and intermediate levels, private Facebook page & weekly motivational e-mails, educational workshops, three supported long runs, a coupon booklet and more!
This program targets those who are running a Fall marathon race sometime between the end of October / early November.