Do you feel the need for speed? Fleet Feet Sports is excited to provide year round speed training programs.
Incorporating speed training into your workout is a beneficial way to improve fitness and teach the legs to turnover more quickly, all while mixing up weekly running mileage. Group sessions range from 1 to 4 miles and focus on form drills, dynamic warm ups and various speed workouts. The speed training class may be geared toward the runner who wants to improve his or her 5K, 10K, half marathon or full marathon time.
- Description: 8-week speed clinic program to help improve your level of fitness - Perfect for the experienced runner, sessions will challenge runners with an intermediate level workout, including warm up, dynamic stretching and cool down.
SPRING PROGRAM - Speed Training For Beginners
- Description: 8-week, beginner program focusing on form drills and speed drills
- Training Dates: April 25 - June 13
- Workout Time: Tuesdays, 6:00 am
- Location: Brookdale Park track, Montclair/Bloomfield
- Cost: $80 - class size will be capped at 20 participants. Save $10 when registering for spring and summer together! $150 for combo deal. Special Combo Code will be emailed once you register for the "Intro" program. Combo deal expires April 23rd.
- Suggested level of activity: Participants should be running a total weekly mileage of 8 to 10 miles per week consistently for 2 months.
SUMMER PROGRAM - Intermediate Level Speed Training
- Training Dates: June 27 through August 15, 2017
- Workout Time: Tuesdays from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. (Class may conclude at 8:15 p.m. as workout intensity increases.)
- Prior to class include 15 minutes to warm up.
- Prompt 7:00 p.m. starting time
- 40-45 minutes of workout includes stretches, strides and speed drills
- Location: Foley Field in Bloomfield, New Jersey
- Cost: $80.00, class size will be capped at 40 participants. Save $10 when registering for spring and summer together! See combo offer above.
- Suggested level of activity: Participants should be running a total weekly mileage of 15 to 20 miles per week consistently for 2 months.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Tuesday, April 25th, 2017
Tuesdays, April 25 - June 13, 6:00am @ Brookdale Park track
8-week speed clinic program to help improve your level of fitness - Sessions will challenge runners with an intermediate level workout, including warm up, dynamic stretching and cool down.